Live it!--Fun Bible Reading--Adventure Bible...

回复
头像
Mary
帖子: 34
注册时间: 2021年 3月 10日 01:05

Live it!--Fun Bible Reading--Adventure Bible...

帖子 Mary »

You are special!

Read Genesis 1:26-27, God made you in His own image.
You are not like the other creatures God made--humans are the only creatures that God created in His own image or likeness.
That does not mean that you look like God or that you are equal to God, but it does mean that you are His very special creation.
God loves you very much because you are His child and His one-of-a-kind special creation.
You are made in His own image, but you are still your very own person.
上次由 Mary 在 2021年 3月 10日 02:07,总共编辑 2 次。
头像
Mary

Re:Live it!--Fun Bible Reading--Adventure Bible...

帖子 Mary »

Wrong Decisions

Adam and Eve made a wrong decision, and they ate from a tree that God had told them not to.
Do you ever wonder why they did it?
Adam and Eve made the wrong decision because:
1, 3:4 Someone told them it was all right to do the wrong thing
2, 3:5 It looked like an exciting thing to do.
3, 3:6 A close friend did it first.

After Adam and Eve had made that wrong decision, they felt guilty and afraid. They hid from God when He entered the garden. They knew they had done wrong, but it was too late.
头像
Mary

Re: Live it!--Fun Bible Reading--Adventure Bible...

帖子 Mary »

Believe God's Promise

God promised Abram that he would have a son and more descendants than Abram could count.(Genesis 15:1-6)
Abram was 85 years old and had no children when God gave him this promise, but he believed God anyway and had faith that God would fulfill the promise. God then said that Abram's faith made Abram righteous before God.

You can become righteous before God by believing in God's son, Jesus. Jesus died on the cross to save you and make you righteous before God. If you have never believed that Jesus is your Savior, or if you are not sure, write down this prayer on a piece of paper and sign it.
"I believe that Jesus is my Savior. Thank you, God, that I am now righteous before you and that you will take me to heaven when I die."
xarthok

Re: Live it!--Fun Bible Reading--Adventure Bible...

帖子 xarthok »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
回复