回复
头像
facts speak louder
帖子: 366
注册时间: 2021年 5月 28日 13:48

Facts Speak Louder 系列—我的寶貝,不要哭(隨想感想文)

帖子 facts speak louder »

My Baby, Don’t Cry

You have been betrayed by those you loved. I know.
There’s evil and there’s good in a person.
Those who betrayed you may be angels to others.
You will love again, and you will trust again.

I know your pains.
My baby. Don’t cry.
That’s life.

You have lost faith in life. I know.
Why lose faith in life for someone who’s not worthy of your love and trust?
There's more love and trust out there than you know.

Don’t lose faith over a tiny drop of polluted water when there are tons of untainted ones in the ocean.

I know your desolation.
My baby. Don’t cry.
That’s life.

You have cried and struggled to get up every day. I know.
Look at the sunshine outside your window.
It is always there. It is reliable.
Why waste your energy thinking of those who will be punished by their conscience?
Go out and enjoy the sunshine.

I know your tears.
My baby. Don’t cry.
That’s life.

You have suffered, my baby, I know.
Life is full of suffering.
Yours is only a tiny bit.
Many are sharing it with you.

I share your suffering.
My baby. Don’t cry.
That’s life.

Please remember.
There’s at least one out there who knows your pains, your tears, and your suffering.

I know your pains, your tears, and your suffering.

My baby. Don’t cry. Go out to the places with sunshine. I will meet you there.

My baby. Don’t cry.
That’s life.
C’es la vie.

上次由 facts speak louder 在 2021年 10月 11日 15:31,总共编辑 1 次。
头像
facts speak louder

Re: Facts Speak Louder 系列—隨筆感想文(隨時更新)

帖子 facts speak louder »

我的宝贝,别哭

你被所爱的人背叛了。我知道,人有惡,亦有善。那人虽背叛你,却可能是他人的天使。
你将能重新燃起爱,將重启信任。

我理解你的痛苦。
我的宝贝,别哭。
这就是人生。

你对生活失去了信心。我知道。为何要為一个不值得你爱和信的人,对生活失去信心?
世上的爱和
信任比你所知道的更多。

海洋中有大量未受污染的水,別为一滴被污染的水滴而失去信心。
我理解你的痛楚。
我的宝贝,不要哭。
这就是人生。

你每天都哭着挣扎着起床。我知道,看着窗外的阳光,它总是在線,它是可信靠的。

为什么要浪费精力去想些将会受到良心惩罚的人呢?出去享受陽光,
我理解你的眼泪。

我的宝贝。不要哭。
这就是人生。

你受苦了,我的宝贝,我知道。
人生充满苦难,你的痛只是其中一丁点。许多人正在与你苦难同当。

我承担你的痛苦。
我的宝贝,不要哭。
这就是人生。

请记住,至少有一个人理解你的痛苦、你的眼泪和你所受的折磨。

我理解你的痛苦、你的眼泪和你所受的折磨。

我的宝贝。不要哭。去阳光充足的地方,我会在那里与你相遇!

我的宝贝,不要哭。
这就是人生。
C'es la vie.
上次由 facts speak louder 在 2021年 10月 11日 23:07,总共编辑 1 次。
头像
facts speak louder

帖子 facts speak louder »

我的寶貝,別哭

你被所愛的人背叛了。我知道,人有惡,亦有善。那人雖背叛你,卻可能是他人的天使。
你將能重新燃起愛,將重啟信任。

我理解你的痛苦。
我的寶貝,別哭。
這就是人生。

你對生活失去了信心。我知道。為何要為一個不值得你愛和信的人,對生活失去信心?
世上的愛和
信任比你所知道的更多。

海洋中有大量未受污染的水,別為一滴被污染的水滴而失去信心。
我理解你的痛楚。
我的寶貝,不要哭。
這就是人生。

你每天都哭著掙扎著起床。我知道,看著窗外的陽光,它總是在線,它是可信靠的。

為什麽要浪費精力去想些將會受到良心懲罰的人呢?出去享受陽光,
我理解你的眼淚。

我的寶貝。不要哭。
這就是人生。

你受苦了,我的寶貝,我知道。
人生充滿苦難,你的痛只是其中一丁點。許多人正在與你苦難同當。

我承擔你的痛苦。
我的寶貝,不要哭。
這就是人生。

請記住,至少有一個人理解你的痛苦、你的眼淚和你所受的折磨。

我理解你的痛苦、你的眼淚和你所受的折磨。

我的寶貝。不要哭。去陽光充足的地方,我會在那里與你相遇!

我的寶貝,不要哭。
這就是人生。
C'es la vie
上次由 facts speak louder 在 2021年 10月 11日 23:06,总共编辑 2 次。
头像
facts speak louder

帖子 facts speak louder »

facts speak louder 写了: 2021年 10月 11日 15:09 我的宝贝,别哭

你被所爱的人背叛了。我知道,人有惡,亦有善。那人虽背叛你,却可能是他人的天使。
你将能重新燃起爱,將重启信任。

我理解你的痛苦。
我的宝贝,别哭。
这就是人生。

你对生活失去了信心。我知道。为何要为一个不值得你爱和信的人,对生活失去信心?
世上的爱和
信任比你所知道的更多。

海洋中有大量未受污染的水,別为一滴被污染的水滴而失去信心。
我理解你的痛楚。
我的宝贝,不要哭。
这就是人生。

你每天都哭着挣扎着起床。我知道,看着窗外的阳光,它总是在線,它是可信靠的。

为什么要浪费精力去想些将会受到良心惩罚的人呢?出去享受陽光,
我理解你的眼泪。

我的宝贝。不要哭。
这就是人生。

你受苦了,我的宝贝,我知道。
人生充满苦难,你的痛只是其中一丁点。许多人正在与你苦难同当。

我承担你的痛苦。
我的宝贝,不要哭。
这就是人生。

请记住,至少有一个人理解你的痛苦、你的眼泪和你所受的折磨。

我理解你的痛苦、你的眼泪和你所受的折磨。

我的宝贝。不要哭。去阳光充足的地方,我会在那里与你相遇!

我的宝贝,不要哭。
这就是人生。
C'es la vie.
xarthok

Re: Facts Speak Louder 系列—我的寶貝,不要哭(隨想感想文)

帖子 xarthok »

xarthok

Re: Facts Speak Louder 系列—我的寶貝,不要哭(隨想感想文)

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
回复