Facts Speak Louder 系列—☕️真正無辜的人的善意回應☕️

回复
头像
facts speak louder
帖子: 366
注册时间: 2021年 5月 28日 13:48

Facts Speak Louder 系列—☕️真正無辜的人的善意回應☕️

帖子 facts speak louder »

I do things according to my conscience, so I don’t need to worry about any attacks.

What I worry about is attacks without proper cause. Shall I choose to defend the reputation that I’ve tried so hard to build?

In this life, we, as individuals, cherish different values. I choose to cherish my reputation as an honest person who keeps my promises and the trust people keep in me.

If people misunderstand my intention, it’s their job to prove me wrong and I have no obligation to explain myself.

All I can say is I have a clear conscience no matter what I say or do. I can’t deter what the others choose to do. I won’t do anything against my conscience to please anyone. I am a person with free will and you should act one with free will too.
I welcome all criticisms as long as they are constructive but not malicious slanders or smears.

This is my response of goodwill.

By the way, I will only speak for those who are helpless and powerless, such as these people. 👇

By:[email protected]

我做事無愧於良心,所以不用擔心任何攻擊。

我擔心的是沒有正當理由的攻擊。 我應該選擇捍衛我如此努力建立的聲譽嗎?

在這一生中,我們作為個體,珍惜著不同的價值觀。 我選擇珍惜我作為一個誠實的人的名譽,信守我的承諾和人們對我的信任。

如果人們誤解了我的意圖,他們的工作就是證明我是錯的,我沒有義務解釋自己。

我只能說,無論我說什麼,做什麼,我都問心無愧。 我無法阻止其他人選擇做什麼。 我不會做任何違背良心的事來取悅任何人。 我是一個有自由意志的人,你也應該有自由意志。

我歡迎所有批評,只要它們是建設性的,不是惡意的誹謗或抹黑。

這是我善意回應!

順便說一句,我只會為那些無助和無能為力的人說話,例如這些人。 👇

图片

图片

By: [email protected]

Everybody knows questions are not opinions, but they quickly shoot arrows at the ones who raise doubts .

Everybody knows you shouldn’t jump into conclusion before you see solid proofs, but very few people question the whereabouts of evidence.

Everybody knows it takes a long time to build the trust, but only one or two cares not to destroy it.

Everybody knows an honest person is hard to come by but most refuse to admit they have thrown stones at that honest one.

Everybody knows you can’t trust a liar, but nobody knows an honest person can lose your trust in five minutes.

Everybody knows human beings are prone to error but they believe in their heroes are flawless.

Everybody knows a rosy perfect world exists only in the never land but they phantasize they are living in one.

Everybody knows the truth is more valuable than diamond but they prefer to choose the latter if they are given a choice.

Everybody knows all above but they close their eyes when they are in a crowd

人人都知道提出問題和發表意見的差别,但大家总會迅速攻擊提问者只为粉饰太平

人人都知道在證據確鑿之前不應妄自論断,但仅有少数人能遵守這樣的程序正義

人人都知道信用的建立需要長時間的积累,但往往只有少數人能堅持自己的底線

人人都知道诚实的人可遇而不可求,但人們總是习惯欺負老实人

人人都知道不能相信騙子,但沒人愿意承認老实人也可能在刹那间失去信用

人人都知道每个人都會犯錯,但人們卻相信他們拥有完美无瑕的英雄

人人都知道完美世界只存在於虛無縹緲中,但人們卻总是幻想自己身處其中

人人都知道真相比鑽石更有价值,但人們却寧可選擇鑽石而非真相

人人都知道上述一切存在的事实,但他們身处人群之中 卻選擇視而不見

By: Facts Speak Louder

(感謝Waren 华人協助翻譯)

xarthok

Re: Facts Speak Louder 系列—☕️真正無辜的人的善意回應☕️

帖子 xarthok »

xarthok

Re: Facts Speak Louder 系列—☕️真正無辜的人的善意回應☕️

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
回复