JESUIT MISSIONS IN ARGENTINA – DAY TRIP FROM

回复
mdshamiul222
帖子: 2
注册时间: 2023年 10月 7日 05:16

JESUIT MISSIONS IN ARGENTINA – DAY TRIP FROM

帖子 mdshamiul222 »

I took advantage of a trip to Foz do Iguaçu and together with my husband, we went on a day trip to the Jesuit missions in Argentina. We really enjoyed this experience and so I decided to tell you here at Viajoteca how it was. In reality, we were staying in Puerto Iguazu, the Iguazu Falls region on the Argentine side, which favored us, but you can do it from the Brazilian side as well. Therefore, in this round trip from Foz de Iguaçu we get to know the Missions of San Ignacio Mini and Loreto , which are actually historical ruins that transport us to that period, where the history of the Jesuits in Argentina and Brazil mixes a lot with the colonization and Christian evangelization of South America. Regardless of your religious belief, getting to know this past and its influence is a great travel and history program . For these reasons and others, I believe that taking this tour was a very good decision. Therefore, below I describe a little of our itinerary, to encourage you too. Read too: FOZ DO IGUAÇU ITINERARY – WHAT TO DO IN 4 DAYS IGUAÇU FALLS: BRAZILIAN SIDE OR ARGENTINE SIDE? TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ARGENTINA, BUY HERE Jesuit missions in Argentina Ruins of the San Ignacio Mini Mission – UNESCO World Heritage Site JESUIT MISSIONS IN ARGENTINA The region of Jesuit missions in America , also known as Jesuit Reductions, are mainly concentrated in the middle between southern Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay . So, reading here and there, I already knew that one day would not be enough to see everything.

But it was what we had and we embarked on this “adventure”. We took the tour with a private car (my mother's) and had no problems, more details below. If you prefer to take a tour with everything organized, I recommend this tour here . They pick you up at your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu and you visit the San Ignacio Mini ruins and the Wanda mines. Jesuit phone list missions in Argentina Guided tour in San Igancio Mini >>> Trip through Argentine Patagonia on New Year's Eve <<< WHERE TO STAY: FOZ DO IGUAÇU (BRAZIL) OR PUERTO IGUAZÚ (ARGENTINA) Perhaps having to choose between staying in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) or Puerto Iguazú (Argentina) will be the main doubt when looking for accommodation. The doubt is understandable and I can tell you that it depends a lot on how you go and what you want to do in the region. Mirella went by car and wanted to enjoy the restaurants on the Argentine side, so she chose to stay in Puerto Iguazú. Carina went by plane and didn't want to rent a car, so she chose Foz do Iguaçu in her itinerary to be on the Brazilian side. It would be closer to most attractions and would be easier to get around. Considering these two examples from our partners, you may already have more or less an idea of ​​what would be best for you. On the Brazilian side, it is easier to reach attractions and there is more transport availability (taxi, uber, public transport, transfers). If you choose to stay on the Argentine side, be aware that you will need a car to get around, but you can enjoy the delicious restaurants at Hermanos.

图片

More top-rated hotel options in Foz do Iguaçu: Hotel das Cataratas, Belmond Hotel (luxury) JL Hotel by Bourbon (moderate plus) Viale Cataratas Hotel & Events (moderate plus) Pousada Pousada Rio Das Aguas (moderate – simple) More top-rated hotel options in Puerto Iguazu Gran Meliá Iguazú (luxury) Selvaje Lodge Iguazu (luxury) O2 Hotel Iguazu (moderate plus) Hospedaje Jose Gorgues (moderate) Map of hotels in Foz do Iguaçu and region TIPS: ARGENTINE JESUIT MISSIONS You can enter Argentina with just your ID, but I recommend reading this post by Paula for more information: Do you need a Passport for Argentina? The road was in good condition when we did it, but of course that could change at any time; We spent 4 pesos on toll; There is a police station just after Puerto Iguazu and we noticed that only cars with Brazilian license plates were stopped. We had to open the trunk (Kiko, the husband, got out of the car to open it and avoid problems). But, we didn't tip and we weren't harassed; Before traveling to Argentina, I recommend obtaining a green card from your insurance company. Furthermore, if the car is not in your name, you must obtain authorization from the owner to drive; Pay attention to the fuel tank, as there are not many gas stations on the road, especially those from well-known brands like Shell.
xarthok

Re: JESUIT MISSIONS IN ARGENTINA – DAY TRIP FROM

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
回复