FOZ DO IGUAÇU ITINERARY – WHAT TO DO IN 4 DAYS

回复
mdshamiul222
帖子: 2
注册时间: 2023年 10月 7日 05:16

FOZ DO IGUAÇU ITINERARY – WHAT TO DO IN 4 DAYS

帖子 mdshamiul222 »

Contrary to what many people think, putting together a Foz do Iguaçu Itinerary is not always an easy task. There are many options of attractions to see and do. Besides, we generally have little time to enjoy it. So, if you only have 3 or 4 days available, we'll give you tips on how to organize your itinerary. Definitely visiting this place where nature shows its strength with such intensity is unforgettable. How lucky for us to have part of this beauty on Brazilian soil. In fact, I think that after I moved abroad, my view of Brazil changed a lot. Because I'm very proud of every little piece and of (almost) the entire Brazilian people! The Falls leave visitors impressed and the trip is more than recommended. I hope you enjoy the tips for a Foz do Iguaçu Itinerary! Foz do Iguaçu itinerary Search for the best airline ticket deals here! FOZ DO IGUAÇU ITINERARY To put together this post about what to do in Foz do Iguaçu, we gathered the opinions and tips of 2 members here at Viajoteca. So, it will be comprehensive because they made the trip in different contexts, different times and in different ways. Mirella was there with her whole family (mother, brother, nephews...) for 4 whole days to spend the end of the year and went by car . Carina went only with her husband for 3 whole days and flew there, and she chose not to rent a car .

So, we've put together the cool things to do in Foz do Iguçu here for you! Click and jump: 4-day trip to Foz do Iguaçu with family 3-day trip to Foz do Iguaçu as a couple When to go to Foz do Iguaçu Where to stay: Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) or Puerto Iguazú (Argentina) Accommodation in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) Accommodation in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) Documents asia phone number list required to cross the borders of Argentina and Paraguay Argentina – Puerto Iguazú Paraguay – Ciudad del Este Departure with children from Brazil Coin Argentina Paraguay 4-day Foz do Iguaçu itinerary Foz do Iguaçu 3-day itinerary Tips for a Foz do Iguaçu Itinerary Mirella's recommendations Carina's recommendations How to go to the Argentine side of the falls Other tasty tips Cataratas: Brazilian side x Argentinean side Bird Park Helicopter tour Itaipu hydroelectric plant Marco das 3 Fronteiras Macuco Safari and Gran Aventura Boat trips Shopping in Paraguay Jesuit Missions Other programs 4-DAY TRIP TO FOZ DO IGUAÇU WITH FAMILY Mirella: “My Foz do Iguaçu itinerary was made during New Year's Eve , so it was a great pleasure to spend New Year's there. I had already taken a trip to Foz do Iguaçu when I was a teenager, but it was incredible to return as an adult. We left São Carlos by car and went to Foz do Iguaçú with the whole family.

图片

This trip was made with the whole family to celebrate the first turning point again after my father passed away. Our goal was to all be together. So, the falls would be that perfect place to leave sadness behind and start a new year on the right foot. Therefore, this trip has a very emotional side and makes Foz do Iguaçu always in my thoughts.” Family New Year's Eve Mirella and family “washing their souls” for the new year on the Macuco Safari tour ! 3-DAY TRIP TO FOZ DO IGUAÇU AS A COUPLE Carina: “Naturally, I read and used all the tips that Mirella had already given in this Foz do Iguaçu Route post. After all, she traveled years before me. So, I tried to make the best of the little time we had. So we flew to Foz do Iguaçú from Curitiba and everything went well. Firstly, my trip aimed to see the falls. After all, like Mirella, I had already gone to Foz as a child, but my memory no longer had a clear image of it. As my husband didn't know it yet, we took advantage of one of our trips to Brazil and took a quick trip there. That way, I really wanted to see both sides of the falls and whatever else I could fit in was a profit.” Foz do Iguaçu itinerary + JESUIT MISSIONS, ARGENTINA – SAN IGNACIO MINI AND LORETO + CURITIBA CHRISTMAS CHOIR WHEN TO GO TO FOZ DO IGUAÇU Without a doubt, Foz do Iguaçu is a destination that you can visit all year round. Mainly for those whose main focus is shopping in Paraguay. But if you want to see the falls, as we did here at Viajoteca, then you have to know that the amount of water varies during the year. In the summer, due to the rain, the falls are full of water and it's a spectacle. But this is a period of great heat and humidity (rain).
xarthok

Re: FOZ DO IGUAÇU ITINERARY – WHAT TO DO IN 4 DAYS

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
回复