回复
头像
coyoteNM
网站管理员
帖子: 59
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:57

Must read this before browsing or posting on this board

帖子 coyoteNM »

Welcome to the "Legal Consulting" section. Here, we invite business attorneys in the US to help answer your questions about investment or purchase in "G Series". Please note that:

1) All questions can be writen in either English or Chinese. For Chinese questions, we have volunteers help you translate them into English.
2) Not all questions are guaranteed to be answered.
3) We only provide general legal consulting service. Please consult your own attorney for more specific answers or to discuss case details.
4) Since the case of Voice of Guo Media's private placement in GTV is still under investigation, and the attorneys on this board are not involved, your questions related to this case will possibly be not answered.

Disclaimer: All consulting or advice given here are from individual attorneys, not Voice of Good LLC. Voice of Good LLC and attorneys who provide consulting here are not responsible for any legal consequences of the answers they make here.
VOG Discord邀请链接: https://discord.gg/bXJxkWvMgn
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

Re: Must read this before browsing and posting on this board

帖子 Esquire »

Hello everybody. My name is Gabriel and I look forward to helping answer any lingering questions. Please bare in mind I am only barred out of DC and New Mexico, although other attorneys at my firm are licensed throughout the country. I'll do my best to help answer what I can for you.
头像
Haiyang
帖子: 529
注册时间: 2021年 1月 7日 20:19

帖子 Haiyang »

Thank you. You are great!
头像
定睛仰望
帖子: 47
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:30

帖子 定睛仰望 »

Thank you, Gabriel. ----J.
上次由 定睛仰望 在 2021年 2月 5日 07:23,总共编辑 1 次。
头像
James
帖子: 41
注册时间: 2021年 1月 8日 17:03

Re: Must read this before browsing or posting on this board

帖子 James »

Gabriel, thank you very much. We are looking forward to your professional perspectives.
头像
Pepper*☻-☻*小辣椒
帖子: 67
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 22:44

帖子 Pepper*☻-☻*小辣椒 »

Thanks 😊 Gabriel .
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
回复