梦一场
帖子: 26
注册时间: 2021年 2月 5日 07:03

No Contract signed for G Clubs members G-Club会员没有签合同

帖子 梦一场 »

Dear Mrs/Mr Attorney!
Thank you for your time.
Here are some questions
I’m in the same situation as the one posted above about G Clubs membership. Moreover, like many others, I have not signed the contract when I was in a hurry to apply the G club membership after I saw Mr.Guo Wengui’ promises. I trusted him and his attorney who should protect interests of Mr. Guo’ brothers and sisters in the Whistleblower Movement when they drafted the contract. I just applied on G-clubs website and transferred the membership. I did not know there was a contract to sign and to upload with pass info. Strangely, G-Club did not remind me of the contract or pass info to provide during their control and approval process of my application. They just congratulated me and later gave me member card No.
As a lawyer, do you think such membership deal is fraud without contract? Do you think some brief clauses or notice on their homepage can replace the contract which had much more info and legal effect?
Do we have the right to cancel the membership and get 100% refund? What shall we do, if G clubs denies our request?
Thank you for your time!
Best regards!
Dreamer
敬爱的律师,
首先感谢宝贵时间!我有一些问题。
有关G Clubs会员费,我也是跟上面的朋友一样的处境。而且,和很多人一样,我听了郭文贵先生的承诺后,在G Clubs网站上匆匆忙忙地填写了会员申请表,但我没有签合同。当时因为相信他,以为他聘请的律师会为我们这些爆料革命战友们充分考虑保护我们权益而拟定合同条款。我在G Clubs网站填写申请,并完成汇款。当时不知道有合同需要签字,也不知道要和护照信息一起上传。很奇怪的是,G Clubs在审核我的申请时没有提醒我有关合同和护照信息缺失,就批准和祝贺我的会员通过。后来提供会员号。
作为一个律师,您认为像这样双方没有签合同的会员买卖是否是欺诈?其公司网页上的简单条款和提醒是否能替代具有法律效力的详细合同?
我们有没有权利去取消会员和要求全额退款? 如果G Clubs公司拒绝退款,我们应该怎样做?
感谢您宝贵的时间!
致敬!
梦一场
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

Re: No Contract signed for G Clubs members G-Club会员没有签合同

帖子 Esquire »

This is a great question. Contracts do not have to be in writing. Ultimately, we believe that each of the people in a position such as yourself should be entitled to a full refund. Because of this we are building a class right now to follow suit. We intend to hit the ground running and do everything in our power to seek justice for those that have been defrauded. People like Miles and G-Club take advantage of retail investors and seem to get very detached from the real world implications of their actions. We plan on humbling them. Please forward your details to James to be included on this class action.
头像
James
帖子: 41
注册时间: 2021年 1月 8日 17:03

帖子 James »

For those who want to participate in the class of actions organized by Gabriel and his lawyer team representing VOG, please write an email of intent and send it to: [email protected]
Thanks.

如果您想以受害者的身份参与由Gabriel和他的律师团队代表VOG发起的对G系列的法律行动,可以发邮件到 [email protected] 表达您的意愿。谢谢。
头像
溪边草
帖子: 73
注册时间: 2021年 2月 5日 17:37

帖子 溪边草 »

我会把我的联系信息发送到您的邮箱。谢谢。

Will send you my contact information to your email soon. Thanks.
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
回复