投资于原凤凰农场的损失如何追回?How to recover the losses of investing in the original Phoenix Farm?

G series investment and purchase related legal consulting
回复
ttg
帖子: 6
注册时间: 2021年 2月 6日 05:32

投资于原凤凰农场的损失如何追回?How to recover the losses of investing in the original Phoenix Farm?

帖子 ttg »

原来投资于凤凰农场的资金,采取什么办法可以追讨?需要报案吗?谢谢律师。What methods can be used to recover the funds invested in Phoenix Farm? Need to report? Thank you lawyer.
头像
溪边草
帖子: 73
注册时间: 2021年 2月 5日 17:37

Re: 投资于原凤凰农场的损失如何追回?How to recover the losses of investing in the original Phoenix Farm?

帖子 溪边草 »

This question is related to the money lend to Farm Phoenix. All the money has been sent to Miles Guo, Unfortunately, Guo rejected to send Sara the receipts, and Miles Guo refused to sign contracts with each individual lenders.

Similar situation may occur to all other Farms. There are more than 20 farms globally.

What we can do to get my money back? Thank you, Gabriel.

本题是关于凤凰农场的借贷问题。所有的钱都寄给了郭文贵,可惜的是,郭文贵拒绝将收据寄给Sara,而郭文贵也拒绝与每个出借人签订合同。

相同的事情也应该会发生在其他任何一个农场上。全球有20几个农场。

我们该如何做才能拿回我们的钱?谢谢你,Gabriel.
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

Re: 投资于原凤凰农场的损失如何追回?How to recover the losses of investing in the original Phoenix Farm?

帖子 Esquire »

These are great questions. Even without a contract, we have a very valid basis to file a lawsuit against those that took your money. To the best that I can tell, you have been defrauded, along with many others. We are currently conducting a thorough investigation into this and finding the most adequate venue to move forward. If you would like to get involved in this process, please send [email protected] showing your interest to move forward with our initiative.
tomato
帖子: 77
注册时间: 2021年 1月 10日 02:37

帖子 tomato »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 6日 07:56 These are great questions. Even without a contract, we have a very valid basis to file a lawsuit against those that took your money. To the best that I can tell, you have been defrauded, along with many others. We are currently conducting a thorough investigation into this and finding the most adequate venue to move forward. If you would like to get involved in this process, please send [email protected] showing your interest to move forward with our initiative.
【中文翻译,如有疑问,以原文为准Chinese translation of Esquire's reply】
这些是很好的问题。即使没有合同,我们也有充分的依据对拿你钱的人提起诉讼。据我所知,您与其他许多人一样被欺骗。我们目前正在对此进行彻底的调查,并找到最合适的方向。如果您希望参与此过程,请发送邮件至[email protected],表明您有兴趣继续我们的新倡议。
Kester5
帖子: 8
注册时间: 2021年 2月 7日 04:29

帖子 Kester5 »

汇钱到凤凰农场买GCLUB,我在GCLUB合约生效之前就向其客服提出申请取消,一个多月过去了,拒不退还,觉得是在抢钱,如何追还款项?我保存了所有沟通的证据。盼回复!
头像
coyoteNM
网站管理员
帖子: 59
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:57

帖子 coyoteNM »

Kester5 写了: 2021年 2月 7日 18:31 汇钱到凤凰农场买GCLUB,我在GCLUB合约生效之前就向其客服提出申请取消,一个多月过去了,拒不退还,觉得是在抢钱,如何追还款项?我保存了所有沟通的证据。盼回复!
I requested to use the money I sent to Phoenix Farm to purchase G-Club membership. But before the G-club purchase agreement took effect, I requested again to cancel the purchase by contacting the customer service department of G-clubs. One month has passed, G-club refused to refund, I feel being robbed. How can I get my money back? I kept all communication transcripts as evidence. Look forward to your reply!

-- translated by coyoteNM
VOG Discord邀请链接: https://discord.gg/bXJxkWvMgn
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

We'll definitely need all of the communication and proof of the transfers at one point of the ongoing litigation. For right now, our main focus is to build a class and gather as many people as possible in similar situations as yours. Once we have a large enough class, we then shift our focus to getting the necessary documentation to substantiate each claim against them.
Kester5

帖子 Kester5 »

Do you need me to send my communication record with the GCLUB ?
Kester5

帖子 Kester5 »

凤凰农场maywind 公司的借款到底在哪?公司法人是谁?怎样拿回款项?据了解的情况,借款有严重的欺诈嫌疑?盼回复!觉得被骗了,迫切要求拿回钱,文斌那边,我已填写了退还凤凰农场退款表。按常识,既然凤皇农场2020年12月解散了,凤凰农场的借款应还给借款,现在无下落,凤凰农场没有正面回答借款人,是否应该尽快报案?
Kester5

帖子 Kester5 »

1,g1 g2网络诈骗,8个月收钱不处理,类似珍宝币诈骗,请自行Google珍宝币,去年刚判完诈骗
2,借款项目没合同也不退款,郭文贵拿钱不签任何字,不承担任何法律责任,诈骗
3,gclub汇款政治献金陷井,汇的款属于献金
4,Gtv私募合法性被调查,大额投资者风险极大
5,法制基金账目不明,资金去向成疑,从不对捐款者披露
6,税务不清不楚,无视美国法律
7,积极揭露郭文贵金融旁氏骗局,揭露假灭共真搞钱,维护自己合法权益
8,G系列创始人和推广者郭文贵,在各种场合撇开和G系列的关系,请问战友们你投的谁?收你钱的账号是属于谁?
9,FBI sec 税务irs ,都是保障您合法权利的机构

有英文版么?
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

Can you post this response in english?
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
回复