律师费用和集体诉讼律师分成

G series investment and purchase related legal consulting
回复
阳光脑袋
帖子: 4
注册时间: 2021年 2月 5日 17:42

律师费用和集体诉讼律师分成

帖子 阳光脑袋 »

请问(1) VOG 2020年五月到8月的授权合约是否你律师事务所攥写?该合约也没有收到VOG 回签可以说明什么? (2)答疑和经手律师简介/信息去哪里可以找到? (3)律师费用谁出?从谁的钱里出?集体诉讼的标的律师拿多少?受害人可以收回多少?谢谢。

Questions: (1) The contract in the same google drive folder where the wire transfer instruction was has never been signed back, what this indicates? Who drafted the contract? (2) Where the victims can see the attorney ( attorneys) and attorney firm’s information? (3) How is your firm compensated? Who is paying for your services? Whoes money is used towards the retainer and the hourly fee/fixed fee, if any. What is the % split between the attorney firm and the victim for the damages? Thank you.
阳光脑袋

Re: 律师费用和集体诉讼律师分成

帖子 阳光脑袋 »

40%?45%? 50%? 55%? 60%? 65%? 70%? 75%? 80%? 85%? 90%?
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

帖子 Esquire »

We have been engaged to handle the suit. As for the additional information, it will be made readily available for those that email us their information showing interest in the class. As for percentages, our firm has taken it on a contingency of 10% if settled before trial and 15% if settled at or after trial. Please email us for more information about the additional steps moving forward. No commitments are needed from anyone, yet.
阳光脑袋

帖子 阳光脑袋 »

Thank you for your reply. What is the % if no settlement was made and the defendant lost the case? Thank you.
vertus
帖子: 80
注册时间: 2021年 2月 6日 01:57

帖子 vertus »

阳光脑袋 写了: 2021年 2月 21日 09:10 Thank you for your reply. What is the % if no settlement was made and the defendant lost the case? Thank you.
good question, i need further information to make decision , which is law firm? that is also important , the law suit action has to be specific commerce,contract law, securities law experience and history
[]{}#%
帖子: 15
注册时间: 2021年 2月 21日 03:47

帖子 []{}#% »

Esquire replied my same question in another post. It seems they need to verify investor’s identity first. I don’t know if anyone feel comfortable to provide private information to a gmail account without knowing anything about the firm. For me, I will wait and see.
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

帖子 Esquire »

To answer the initial question, we charge 10% if it's settled before trial and 15% if it's settled at trial. If we recover nothing, we get paid nothing by any of the investors or parties to the suit. We have decided to invest our own firm's resources to build and execute this case to the fullest degree possible.

As for information about the firm, it will be provided in due time. I understand any reluctance on the matter, however, several of our staff, attorneys, and their family members have received threats targeting their lives when we first began working on this case. Because of that, we are simply establishing slightly more safeguards before releasing these details. What is important to note is that our team working on this case involves over 20 attorneys with a primary focus on securities law, civil litigation, business litigation, class actions, and international law. Our collective group of attorneys has recovered millions in settlements for their respective clients. We have locations in D.C., AZ, NM and attorneys licensed in other locations as well. If you don't join the class, it isn't going to be because of the team handling the case. That much I can assure you. And if there is an issue with the team, as with most class actions, people can always opt to have their own individual counsel representing yourself as well. Their fee arrangements may be different, but ultimately this is something that everyone is entitled to.

On an ending note, I want to assure each of you of the fact that our only focus here is to make sure that investors get the justice they deserve. To do so, to a certain level, we must have some degree of trust from members of the class. Everything we do is calculated and timed appropriately given our strategy. We simply ask that you observe this, and help when and where you can.
头像
定睛仰望
帖子: 47
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:30

帖子 定睛仰望 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 22日 05:05 To answer the initial question, we charge 10% if it's settled before trial and 15% if it's settled at trial. If we recover nothing, we get paid nothing by any of the investors or parties to the suit. We have decided to invest our own firm's resources to build and execute this case to the fullest degree possible.

As for information about the firm, it will be provided in due time. I understand any reluctance on the matter, however, several of our staff, attorneys, and their family members have received threats targeting their lives when we first began working on this case. Because of that, we are simply establishing slightly more safeguards before releasing these details. What is important to note is that our team working on this case involves over 20 attorneys with a primary focus on securities law, civil litigation, business litigation, class actions, and international law. Our collective group of attorneys has recovered millions in settlements for their respective clients. We have locations in D.C., AZ, NM and attorneys licensed in other locations as well. If you don't join the class, it isn't going to be because of the team handling the case. That much I can assure you. And if there is an issue with the team, as with most class actions, people can always opt to have their own individual counsel representing yourself as well. Their fee arrangements may be different, but ultimately this is something that everyone is entitled to.

On an ending note, I want to assure each of you of the fact that our only focus here is to make sure that investors get the justice they deserve. To do so, to a certain level, we must have some degree of trust from members of the class. Everything we do is calculated and timed appropriately given our strategy. We simply ask that you observe this, and help when and where you can.
机器翻译/Translate:

回答最初的问题,如果在开庭前和解,我们收取10%的费用,如果在开庭时和解,我们收取15%的费用。如果我们一无所获,任何投资人或诉讼方都不会给我们任何报酬。我们决定投入自己公司的资源,全力打造和执行这个案子。

至于事务所的信息,会在适当的时候提供。我理解在这件事情上的任何不情愿,但是,在我们刚开始处理这个案子的时候,我们的几位工作人员、律师以及他们的家属都收到了针对他们生命的威胁。正因为如此,我们只是在公布这些细节之前,建立了稍多的保障措施。需要注意的是,我们处理此案的团队有20多名律师,主要专注于证券法、民事诉讼、商业诉讼、集体诉讼和国际法。我们的律师团队已经为各自的客户追回了数百万美元的赔偿金。我们在华盛顿特区、亚利桑那州、新墨西哥州都有办公地点,在其他地方也有律师执业。如果你不加入这个集体,不会是因为处理案件的团队。这一点我可以向你保证。如果有一个团队的问题,与大多数集体诉讼,人们总是可以选择有自己的个人律师代表你以及。他们的费用安排可能不同,但最终这是每个人都有权享有的。

最后,我想向你们每个人保证,我们在这里唯一的重点是确保投资者得到应有的正义。要做到这一点,在一定程度上,我们必须得到班子成员一定程度的信任。我们所做的每一件事都是经过计算的,并且鉴于我们的策略,时间上也是恰当的。我们只请大家遵守这一点,并在力所能及的时候提供帮助。
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
回复