IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CLASS ACTION

G series investment and purchase related legal consulting
回复
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CLASS ACTION

帖子 Esquire »

I know there is a great deal of interest in this process, and on behalf of my team and myself, we thank you all for being as cooperative and patient as you have been.

Currently, we have a slight bit of information we are needing from each individual seeking to be a part of the class action. We need you to email us with your name, contact information, state of residence, and any/ all documents you have to support not only the investment you made; but also the representations made to you before you made the investment. This can be as simple as a written statement by you about what you've been told, email correspondence or a video posted discussing exactly this.

Additionally, if you can provide us with what company you invested in and any terms of services they had at the time (if you happen to have it), this would be greatly appreciated. In large part, we've been able to gather the current terms of service, but they may have been different when you first signed and committed your investments.

We are very much in the early phase of this, but this is the most crucial phase of it all. We have a widely experienced team that is working around the clock to ensure that you all receive the justice you deserve. We will provide each of you with as much transparency as possible throughout the process, and plan on launching a site just for this suit so that you can receive periodic updates about our developments. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out here and we'll do our best to answer them.
头像
coyoteNM
网站管理员
帖子: 59
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:57

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CLASS ACTION

帖子 coyoteNM »

中文翻译如下:

主题:关于集体起诉的重要通知

我知道这个过程引起了极大的兴趣,并且代表我的团队和我自己,我们感谢大家一直以来的合作和耐心。

目前,我们希望从每个个人那里获得少量信息,以寻求成为集体诉讼的一部分。我们需要您通过电子邮件发送给我们,其中包含您的姓名,联系方式,居住州, 以及,您用于证明已经做出的投资和在关于您做该投资之前收到的承诺的任何或者所有文件;这可以很简单,例如您就所告知的内容写一封书面声明,发送电子邮件来信或讨论该内容的视频。

此外,如果您可以向我们提供您投资的公司以及他们当时拥有的任何服务条款(如果您碰巧拥有的话),将不胜感激。在很大程度上,我们能够收集当前的服务条款,但是当您首次签署并承诺投资时,它们可能有所不同。

我们目前还处于初期阶段,但这是所有阶段中最关键的阶段。我们拥有一支经验丰富的团队,全天候工作,以确保大家都能得到应有的公正待遇。在整个过程中,我们将为每个人提供尽可能多的透明度,并计划为此目的启动一个网站,以便您可以定期收到有关我们发展的最新信息。如果您有任何疑问或疑虑,请随时与我们联系,我们将尽最大努力为您解答。
VOG Discord邀请链接: https://discord.gg/bXJxkWvMgn
[]{}#%
帖子: 15
注册时间: 2021年 2月 21日 03:47

帖子 []{}#% »

Two questions:

1. Will this classic action involving VOG’s failed investment to GTV?

2. Your firm’s background

Thanks
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

Once you are verified as a member of the applicable class, we'll gladly divulge any information that is not privileged. Please be advised that by emailing and being verified you are under no obligation to our firm or the cause of action. You can opt-out.
[]{}#%

帖子 []{}#% »

Thanks for your quick response. I am not comfortable to send private information to an unverified email account right now. I will wait and see.
[]{}#%

帖子 []{}#% »

Hope you don’t mind I have one more question, what’s the prescription extinctive for this class action suit ?
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

Absolutely. I completely understand the reluctance given the events that gave rise to this situation in the first place. Once we launch the action you can always join as well. This is very much in the infancy phases and any involvement is appreciated. Regarding your question, there are several legal theories that we feel provide a strong basis in moving forward. Our firm has invested our own resources to do exactly that because we believe this strongly in the case. As for the specifics of the claims, we can't disclose them yet. But the reality is, investors put trust in Guo because of the assertions he made. They invested in his ventures for this very reason. What they received was virtually nothing. Because of this, the list of tortious conduct can simply run wild for any able mind. This is what our firm is currently working tirelessly and diligently over.
[]{}#%

帖子 []{}#% »

Thanks again, much appreciated. Is it true lawyers have 24/7 work culture, you are replying my post on Sunday evening. :)
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

You're welcome. It is always a pleasure helping wherever I can. Thanks for being understanding!
头像
定睛仰望
帖子: 47
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:30

帖子 定睛仰望 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 22日 04:37 Absolutely. I completely understand the reluctance given the events that gave rise to this situation in the first place. Once we launch the action you can always join as well. This is very much in the infancy phases and any involvement is appreciated. Regarding your question, there are several legal theories that we feel provide a strong basis in moving forward. Our firm has invested our own resources to do exactly that because we believe this strongly in the case. As for the specifics of the claims, we can't disclose them yet. But the reality is, investors put trust in Guo because of the assertions he made. They invested in his ventures for this very reason. What they received was virtually nothing. Because of this, the list of tortious conduct can simply run wild for any able mind. This is what our firm is currently working tirelessly and diligently over.
机器翻译:

绝对是这样。我完全理解这种不情愿的态度,因为当初造成这种局面的事件。一旦我们发起行动,你也可以随时加入。现在还处于萌芽阶段,我们非常感谢您的参与。关于你的问题,我们觉得有几种法律理论可以为推进工作提供有力的依据。我们律所投入自己的资源,正是因为我们坚信这个案子。至于具体的索赔细节,我们还不能透露。但事实上,投资者对郭的信任是因为他的说法。他们之所以投资他的企业,正是因为这个原因。他们得到的几乎是一无所获。正因为如此,对于任何一个能干的人来说,侵权行为的清单简直可以说是天马行空。这也是我们公司目前正在孜孜不倦地努力的方向。
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
回复