PS:我不是说sara律师团队没资格啊,管理员别太敏感删我帖子或者警告我。
那个江涛老说自己是律师又拿不出律师证,还要帮人找郭文贵、sara打官司。
能不能治一治他?举报这种欺骗战友的假律师?
第九大伪类
帖子: 85
注册时间: 2021年 2月 14日 14:28

Re: 在美国冒充律师组织集体诉讼会有什么后果?

帖子 第九大伪类 »

What if a person who is not qualified to be lawyer claim to be lawyer and collects information in the name of a class action lawsuit in the United States? Will it be treated as a fraud? If no one reports the crime, is it all right to brag? Can the lawyer at the forum answer this question?

PS: I'm not saying that Sara's lawyer team is not qualified. The administrator should not be too sensitive to remove my posts or warn me.
That Jiang Tao always said that he was a lawyer and couldn't provide any certificate, so he had to help people find Guo Wengui and Sara to bring a lawsuit. Can we cure him? Report this fake lawyer who deceives Zhanyous like us?
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

帖子 Esquire »

The unauthorized practice of law is a crime in most states. You can always report people who are holding out to be attorneys to the appropriate state bar. As for myself or any other attorney claiming to represent the class, until there isn't an engagement letter signed by you, no attorney represents you individually. As I mentioned in another post, we will be contacting and vetting each person that emailed us either by the weekend or next week. We need to make sure that each member of the class is qualified under the basis of our suit, hence the reason for the vetting. After this, we will be conducting interviews via zoom with most/ all members that expressed interest. If someone doesn't want an attorney to handle the matter on their behalf, they simply don't sign the engagement letter. Hope this provides some clarity for you.
头像
定睛仰望
帖子: 47
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:30

帖子 定睛仰望 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 26日 05:30 The unauthorized practice of law is a crime in most states. You can always report people who are holding out to be attorneys to the appropriate state bar. As for myself or any other attorney claiming to represent the class, until there isn't an engagement letter signed by you, no attorney represents you individually. As I mentioned in another post, we will be contacting and vetting each person that emailed us either by the weekend or next week. We need to make sure that each member of the class is qualified under the basis of our suit, hence the reason for the vetting. After this, we will be conducting interviews via zoom with most/ all members that expressed interest. If someone doesn't want an attorney to handle the matter on their behalf, they simply don't sign the engagement letter. Hope this provides some clarity for you.
Translation/机器翻译:

在大多数州,未经授权从事法律工作是一种犯罪。你可以随时向相关州的律师协会举报那些冒充律师的人。至于我自己或其他任何声称代表参与集体诉讼者的律师,在没有你签署的委托书之前,没有律师能单独代表你。正如我在另一篇文章中提到的,我们将在周末或下周联系并审核每个给我们发邮件的人。我们需要确保集体中的每一位成员都符合我们诉讼的基础,因此才会进行审查。在这之后,我们将通过zoom与大多数/所有表示有兴趣的成员进行面谈。如果有人不希望由律师代表他们处理此事,他们就不会在委托书上签字。希望这能为你提供一些清晰的认识。
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 26日 05:30 The unauthorized practice of law is a crime in most states. You can always report people who are holding out to be attorneys to the appropriate state bar. As for myself or any other attorney claiming to represent the class, until there isn't an engagement letter signed by you, no attorney represents you individually. As I mentioned in another post, we will be contacting and vetting each person that emailed us either by the weekend or next week. We need to make sure that each member of the class is qualified under the basis of our suit, hence the reason for the vetting. After this, we will be conducting interviews via zoom with most/ all members that expressed interest. If someone doesn't want an attorney to handle the matter on their behalf, they simply don't sign the engagement letter. Hope this provides some clarity for you.
Can you tell me in which states unauthorized practice of law are criminals and which ones are not?
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

I can only speak for the states/ districts in which I'm licensed. In New Mexico and DC I do believe there are several statutes against it. I can speak to attorneys at our Arizona office about the statutes that exist there and let you know after this.
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 28日 19:17 I can only speak for the states/ districts in which I'm licensed. In New Mexico and DC I do believe there are several statutes against it. I can speak to attorneys at our Arizona office about the statutes that exist there and let you know after this.
It looks you are not licensed in Arizona where Sara's VOG locates.
头像
Haiyang
帖子: 529
注册时间: 2021年 1月 7日 20:19

帖子 Haiyang »

第九大伪类 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 04:03
Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 28日 19:17 I can only speak for the states/ districts in which I'm licensed. In New Mexico and DC I do believe there are several statutes against it. I can speak to attorneys at our Arizona office about the statutes that exist there and let you know after this.
There is no lawyer for VOG.
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

Haiyang 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 06:03

Does this forum belong to VOG/Sara? Or there is only lawyer for the forum/Sara?
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

第九大伪类 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 09:10

Does this forum belong to VOG/Sara? Or there is only lawyer for the forum/Sara, but not for VOG?
头像
Haiyang
帖子: 529
注册时间: 2021年 1月 7日 20:19

帖子 Haiyang »

第九大伪类 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 14:45

Does this forum belong to VOG/Sara? Or there is only lawyer for the forum/Sara, but not for VOG?

There is no class action for VOG. So, there is no any lawyer specially for it.
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

I am not but as stated previously, our firm is in multiple states and has numerous AZ attorneys as well. For all intents and purposes this form and discussion was created to discuss a class action that spans across the entire country and could likely find Federal Court to maintain fitting jurisdiction. For this i am able to discuss with anyone as I am licensed out of Federal Court. But once more, the specific jurisdictions are still to be determined because of the fact this is a multi-state issues. I hope this gives you some clarity.
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

Haiyang 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 16:45
第九大伪类 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 14:45

There is no class action for VOG. So, there is no any lawyer specially for it.

It is so interesting that some lawyer is very active on bbs of VOG but there is no any lawyer specially for it.
上次由 第九大伪类 在 2021年 3月 2日 02:47,总共编辑 1 次。
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 3月 1日 17:36 I am not but as stated previously, our firm is in multiple states and has numerous AZ attorneys as well. For all intents and purposes this form and discussion was created to discuss a class action that spans across the entire country and could likely find Federal Court to maintain fitting jurisdiction. For this i am able to discuss with anyone as I am licensed out of Federal Court. But once more, the specific jurisdictions are still to be determined because of the fact this is a multi-state issues. I hope this gives you some clarity.
Haiyang said "There is no class action for VOG. So, there is no any lawyer specially for it." So who are you working for?
Esquire

帖子 Esquire »

I was retained by an individual investor that was defrauded of his funds by Miles Guo. This investor, as well as several others, have expressed interest in having our firm look to see what we can do to help each of them get their money back. Our only scope of representation is to do just that. I'm not VOG's attorney, nor am I Sara's. My client(s) have expressed an interest in having me here to help others in similar positions seek some clarity and hopefully representation when it comes to getting their money back.
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 3月 2日 05:00 I was retained by an individual investor that was defrauded of his funds by Miles Guo. This investor, as well as several others, have expressed interest in having our firm look to see what we can do to help each of them get their money back. Our only scope of representation is to do just that. I'm not VOG's attorney, nor am I Sara's. My client(s) have expressed an interest in having me here to help others in similar positions seek some clarity and hopefully representation when it comes to getting their money back.
Sara always emphasizes that she only interested in VOG's investor and refuses to response anything about GTV.
It's great that you would like to save investors defrauded by Guo and answer a lot of questions.
第九大伪类

帖子 第九大伪类 »

第九大伪类 写了: 2021年 3月 2日 06:03
Esquire 写了: 2021年 3月 2日 05:00 I was retained by an individual investor that was defrauded of his funds by Miles Guo. This investor, as well as several others, have expressed interest in having our firm look to see what we can do to help each of them get their money back. Our only scope of representation is to do just that. I'm not VOG's attorney, nor am I Sara's. My client(s) have expressed an interest in having me here to help others in similar positions seek some clarity and hopefully representation when it comes to getting their money back.
Sara always emphasizes that she is only interested in dealing with money of VOG and refuses to response anything about GTV.
It's great that you would like to save investors defrauded by Guo and answer a lot of questions.
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
回复