Patriots RB James Robinson Trying To Find Bounce-Back Season

版主: coyoteNM

回复
Morrows
帖子: 7
注册时间: 2024年 5月 30日 08:10

Patriots RB James Robinson Trying To Find Bounce-Back Season

帖子 Morrows »

When James Robinson got in the NFL out of Illinois State, there weren't many, if any, expectations for him when he authorized with the Jacksonville Jaguars. However, that didn't quit him from having an outbreak project as a newbie, rushing for 1, 070 lawns and also 7 goals on 240 brings. He is in a similar scenario after authorizing a two-year agreement with the New England Patriots this offseason. Yet what changed? A broken achilles 14 video games into the 2021 season and the Jaguars ultimately deciding to roll with Travis Etienne as their lead back led to them trading Robinson last period. Robinson garnered 340 lawns on 81 lugs for the Jaguars prior to being traded to the New York Jets. Where also then, he verified to be even more of an afterthought playing in just four games. "I would certainly claim not excellent. I don't really like moving like that, " Robinson stated about being traded last season. "It was type of hard to find my role, actually, as well as do what I can for the team that I got on."Reviewing the last two seasons, Robinson described that he felt he was showing skeptics wrong to begin the 2022 period following his achilies injury., Jaguars Jerseys

Jaguars Store
回复