G|CLub membership fee refund (G-Club 会费退款)

G series investment and purchase related legal consulting
回复
头像
定睛仰望
帖子: 47
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 06:30

G|CLub membership fee refund (G-Club 会费退款)

帖子 定睛仰望 »

Dear Gabriel,

I have a question on how to refund my membership fee from G|Club. I purchase a membership from G|Club and would like to cancel my membership. However, G|Club rejected my claim to cancel my membership and refund me the membership fee as I have passed the 3 days period to cancel my membership.

The reason I still claim to refund mainly due to G|Club fails to provide almost all the benefits they promised, for example the membership card, the annual G|SUMMIT meeting, G|MUSIC(only 3 songs), very limited G|FASHION products, etc.

Can you help with me refund of my membership fee? I have reported this issues to IC3, FBI websites, etc. However, a litigation might be the best way to protect my right as a customer, I think. Also, do you think a joint litigation is better than individual litigation? I believe thousands of customers like me want to do this.

Please let me know if you need more information on G|Club.

Thanks.
J.
-----------------------------
Garbriel 先生,

请教您一个G|Club退款的问题。我申请G|Club退款被拒绝,因为错过了可以退款的3天期限。

我仍旧要求退款的理由是:G|Club几乎没有兑现所有的曾经许诺的各种福利,包括:会员卡,G-峰会,G|Fashion 的商品打折,以及下载G|music音乐等(只有3首曲子)等。

你能帮助我实现退款吗?我已经想IC3,FBI等网站举报过这个事情。但我认为起诉仍是最好的解决问题的办法。另外,您是否觉得,集体诉讼是否比个体诉讼更好一些?我相信,像我一样情况的,有千百个客户也想起诉维权。

如需更多G|Club的信息,请随时告知我。

感谢。
J.
头像
梦一场
帖子: 26
注册时间: 2021年 2月 5日 07:03

Re: G|CLub membership fee refund (G-Club 会费退款)

帖子 梦一场 »

Hello!
Here are some questions to the attorney.
I’m in the same situation as the one posted above. Moreover, I have not signed the contract when I was in a hurry to apply the G club membership after I saw Mr.Guo Wengui’ promises. I trusted him and his attorney who should protect interests of Mr. Guo’ brothers and sisters in the Whistleblower Movement. I just applied on G-club homepage and transferred the membership. I did not know there was a contract to sign and to upload with pass info. Strangely, G-Club did not remind me of the contract or pass info to provide during their control and approval process of my application. They just congratulated me and later gave me member card No.
As a lawyer, do you think such membership deal is fraud without contract? Do you think some brief clauses or notice on their homepage can replace the contract which had much more info and legal effect?
Do we have right to cancel the membership and get 100% refund? What shall we do, if G club denies our request?
Thank you for your time!
Best regards!
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

帖子 Esquire »

Absolutely. This matter is one that is like to be resolved in court. We are well prepared and ready to take on this class action. Fighting it as a class has far greater effects that bringing on an individual suit. We plan on developing the class and filing it in the very near future. I ask that you forward your contact information to James so that you can be included on this class action. We will update you periodically with developments, but trust that we are working away at resolving this and getting you a refund.
头像
James
帖子: 41
注册时间: 2021年 1月 8日 17:03

帖子 James »

For those who want to participate in the class of actions organized by Gabriel and his lawyer team representing VOG, please write an email of intent and send it to: [email protected]
Thanks.
如果您想以受害者的身份参与由Gabriel和他的律师团队代表VOG发起的对G系列的法律行动,可以发邮件到 [email protected] 表达您的意愿。谢谢。
麦田守望者麦穂
帖子: 2
注册时间: 2021年 2月 6日 03:22

帖子 麦田守望者麦穂 »

我也是要求gclub退款,因为gclub所谓的福利不存,存在欺骗,至今还是这样。并且在推广gclub时,实际操作人有需多虚假陈述,诱导投资人等等,所以提出退会员退款。

I'm also demanding refund from G-club, because those so-called benefits do not exist, it's a fraud, it has been this way and still going on. The person who promoted G-club has made many deceptive statements which lured and misled investors. Therefore, I want to get refund and cancel my membership.

-- translated by coyoteNM
Esquire
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2021年 2月 4日 19:27

帖子 Esquire »

Please send [email protected] showing your interest to move forward with our initiative. Shortly after we conclude our investigation into the suit, we will send out engagement letters to each of you.
tomato
帖子: 77
注册时间: 2021年 1月 10日 02:37

帖子 tomato »

Esquire 写了: 2021年 2月 6日 07:58 Please send [email protected] showing your interest to move forward with our initiative. Shortly after we conclude our investigation into the suit, we will send out engagement letters to each of you.
//中文翻译,如有疑问,以原文为准Chinese translation of Esquire's reply//

请发送[email protected]表示您有兴趣继续我们的倡议。在完成对诉讼的调查后,我们会很快向每个人回复邮件。
xarthok

帖子 xarthok »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
回复